Welcome!!!

This is my stardoll magazine!
Please follow it!! hopefully you will be glad! :D

Want to be a writer?

Want to be a writer?
enter here

Friday, September 16, 2011


Yes, the Miss Stardoll World is now at the second round :)
Did you see people you like there? Are you in the second round? Unfortunatly I didn't get in, but it's okay there's always next year ;)
 
So I was flicking through countries and guess who got in for Canada? Yes it's Avril! Well if I was from Canada I might not like that, she is famous so she kinda has a advantage
And last years winner is back in the 2nd round
perilice2 got a place again in the semi finals of turkey....
I didn't even know she was running :L

Opinions?
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who got through! :)
Please leave your thoughts in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment